Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Home Early

     B surprised me and came home in the middle of the day. I’ve always felt especially delighted to see him when I don’t expect to. 

     We go to the same dentist, and once we each had an appointment the other one didn’t know about. We saw each other in passing in the waiting room. He gave me such a look of pleasant surprise, and I did the same. 

     So the sound of his unlocking the door got me excited to see him. Hey babe, I said, I went up to give him a hug and a kiss. He looked pissed.  What’s up, I asked. I must have looked worried. Oh, these idiots at work. I had to take a break, he said.  

     He still hadn’t really hugged me back, so I started to let go and turn around. I could hear him take a deep breath, and he grabbed me by the back of my neck. Not so fast he said. He held my neck and grabbed the top of my arm, squeezing it tight, and led me into the bedroom. 

     He pushed me hard down onto the bed on my back. Doesn’t mean I’m not glad to see you, he grinned. I smiled back. 

     He dove on top of me, pinned my arms above my head, and jammed his knee in between my legs to grind my clit. He kissed me and bit my neck. He kept my arms pinned with one of his hands and used the other hand to lift up my shirt. He unhooked my bra and kissed my breasts. I arched my back to meet his mouth. He kissed and bit my breasts and my nipples. I was getting so hot and wet.

     He let my arms go, and I started to sit up. Not so fast, he said. He flipped me over and grabbed me by my shorts and pulled them off. Then he took my panties and pulled them up like a thong. I laughed. He slapped my ass. What’s funny, he asked.  I giggled. You gave me a wedgie. He slapped my ass again. And what are you going to do about it, he asked.  Nothing, I said and giggled. 

     He pulled me up by my hips so I was on all fours, then he ripped off my panties. I looked back to see him taking off his shirt and unbuckling his belt. We grinned at each other.

      You know what would make me feel better, he asked. What, I smiled. Spanking you with my belt and fucking you in the ass. I felt a spark go to down to my clit. I smiled. I think that would make me feel better too. He chuckled. 

      He pulled my hips up and knelt behind me. He spread my legs wider with his knee then pushed my neck down into the bed. L, I’m really pissed, so say stop if I’m too rough. Ok I said, my face muffled in the bed covers. 

     I knew I would not ask him to stop, no matter what, but I could tell he was serious because he started hitting me harder and faster than he usually did. He had the belt doubled in his hand right away instead of starting with just one end of it. My ass was on fire in just a few blows. I moaned. L?  He asked. I nodded. 

     He kept hitting me with the belt. He hit me hard and fast, and I was getting so wet and so hot for him. I wanted it exactly like this, and I didn’t want him to stop even though it burned. He held my head and my neck down tight. I tried not to cry out or try to get away, but I wanted to because it hurt.. He pulled my hair to lift my head to look up at him. I smiled. 

     He got behind me and I could feel his hand rubbing almond oil on my ass. Hot, he said. I moaned. He moved his finger in and out of me. Then into my vagina, one finger then, two, then three. He fucked me with his fingers until I came. I cried out. Do you know what I’m going to do now, he asked. I’m going to fuck you in the ass, he said. Please, I whispered.

     He rammed his cock into me. I cried out. He pulled my head back with my hair to hold me still. I moaned. It hurt, and it felt good once he was deep inside. He held my hair with one hand and my hips with the other so he could push himself into me and pull me onto him. I cried out again, fuck! He kept ramming into me and slamming my hips down onto him. He moaned loudly and came inside me. He collapsed on top of me. We were both panting. 

     Then almost immediately I felt so calm and safe. You know what, I asked him. What, he said. I was really wishing you would come home today and spank the shit out of me, but I thought I was just dreaming. I needed it, I said. You’re welcome, he said. I laughed. I love you, he said. I love you, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...