Monday, June 15, 2020

Old Friends

I got home early from work on Friday afternoon.  I was hungry and decided to walk down to the corner market.  I had already taken off my work clothes and put on something flirty, just because.  A short skirt, some white cotton panties, not a thong, and not the school-girl kind, somewhere in between.  I took off my bra, and put on a tank top.  It was not too hot, and not too cold outside, but I guessed you could see my nipples when a breeze hit me.

I was picking out apples in the produce section, and I saw a hottie out of the corner of my eye.  He had his back to me, so I could totally check him out.  Athletic build, simply dressed,amazing ass, beautiful shoulders and arms. Yum.  He looked like he was about to turn around, so I looked up to catch his eye.

L! He said.  I smiled a big smile.  E, I haven't seen you in forever!  Did you move to the NW, I asked.  Yeah about a year ago, he said.  How about you, he asked?  A year and a half ago, I said.

I knew E from the art scene on the east coast when we were in college.  I had always wanted to make out with him, and we often flirted when we ran into each other at various gatherings, but I had never really gotten to hang out with him for more than a few minutes here and there.

What are you up to this evening, E asked.  Oh, you know just planning an apple bobbing contest, I said, looking down at the apples in my shopping cart.  He laughed.  You always made me laugh, L.  I was embarrassed, because he always made me nervous and say something stupid because he was so fucking hot.  

Do you want to get some coffee, he asked, I mean after your contest.  I smiled.  Sure, I live right around the corner, we could go to my place for “free” coffee.  I mean, it’s free to me because I stole it from work, I said.  Joking, I said.  He laughed again.  Again, I felt like a goofball.

We walked over to my apartment talking about those days, 20 years ago.  I always had a crush on you, L, he said.  I think my jaw dropped open.  Seriously, he said.  You were a hottie.  You still are, L.  He looked me up and down.  I giggled.

I unlocked the door to my apartment, and he held the door open for me.  Ha, I said, you were always a gentleman.  Not always, he smiled.  I felt my clit tingle.  Geez, he is hot, and I am such a horny teenager.

I showed him around.  My apartment was small, a living room and kitchen and my bedroom off to the side.  The best part was the bathroom.  It had been remodeled and had an enormous, clawfoot bathtub.  

Nice place, he said.  Thank you, I said.  And by the way, it was I who had a crush on you, I smiled.  But you were too scared to ask out a black man, he laughed.  Well, yeah I said because I figured you’d be more than I could handle.  He cracked up, and I giggled.  

Would you like some coffee, I asked.  Sure, he said, black.  I laughed.  Just kidding, do you have milk, he asked.  Yes, heavy cream, in fact, I said.  That sounds perfect.  It was fun to tease each other.  I liked his flirty vibe.

He sat on my couch, which was technically a loveseat.  This is cozy, he said.  Yeah, petite, but adorable, I said.  Like you, he said.  I giggled again.  I gave him his coffee and sat down next to him.

So, you had a crush on me, huh, L?  Yeah, I thought you were so cool and sexy and way out of my league, I said.  He laughed.  That’s hilarious, he said.  Oh yeah? I said.   Because I thought the same thing about you, he said.  Well, it’s a good thing I was stocking up on apples today, huh, I said.  Sure is, he said.

He turned towards me and reached up to grab the side of my face and pulled me in to kiss him.  His lips were so soft, and he stuck his tongue deep in my mouth.  Holy shit.  I was getting wet already.  His tongue felt strong.  He was confident, and he had every reason to be.

He turned towards me and grabbed the back of my neck with the his other. hand.  The more aggressive he got, the more turned on I was.  L, I have wanted to do that for a long time, he said.  Yeah, was the only thing I could manage to get out.  He smiled.

Could I use your restroom, he asked.  Sure, over there, I pointed to the open door.  

I was glad I had decided to wear my cute tank top and cute panties.  I hoped he would lift up my skirt to see them.

He opened the door to the bathroom.  Come here, he said.  I stood up and walked over.  He grabbed my hips and pulled me close into him.  He kissed me again, this time with more force.  He ran his hands down my ass and back up, starting to lift up my skirt.  Yum, I thought.

Damn, L, if you weren’t as white as that cream, I’d say this ass didn’t belong to a white girl.  I laughed.  I had my hands on his shoulders and moved them around his back and down to his ass.  Same, I said.  He laughed,  He turned us around 180° and pushed me backwards into the bathroom.  He was holding my neck with one hand and his other hand in the small of my back.  I could feel his cock getting hard as he pressed up against me.  I was getting wetter.

I reached down for his cock.  Not so fast, he said, as he grabbed my arm and turned me around, putting my arm behind my back.  I grinned.  OK, I said.  He took my other arm and put it behind my back.  L, have you ever been spanked over this bathtub?  

No, but I just moved into this place a month and a half ago, I said.  He laughed.  Do you want to be spanked over this bathtub, he asked.  Yes, please, I said.  He laughed again.  He took my arms and pinned them behind my back and bent me over the tub.  He lifted up my skirt and rubbed my ass, running his fingers along the sides of my panties in the front and the back.  He ran his hands in between and on the back of my thighs, then along the couple of inches of fabric that ran up the middle of my panties.  He moved my legs apart further with his hand.  He pushed my back down so my back was arched and my legs were straight.  He had big hands, and I could not wait for him to spank me with them.

I wouldn’t say he started off hard, but it definitely stung.  It felt like he could cover an entire side with each slap.  He knew exactly where to hit me, in between the top of my legs and the bottom of my ass.  Every few slaps, up in between my legs.  While he held me down over the bathtub with his hip and spanked me with his hand, I heard him unbuckling his belt.  I was so wet.

He took off his belt and lifted me up and started to tie my wrists together with it.  I was so hot for him.  I have some “toys” in my bedroom if you’re interested, I smiled.  I led him into my bedroom while he held my wrists together.  I opened the drawer.  Damn, L.  This is quite a collection.  Have you used all these?  Yeah, LOTS of times.  We laughed.

He let my wrists go just long enough to pull my tank top up over my head.  He cupped my breasts with his hands and squeezed them, then pinched my nipples. Nice, he said. He ran his hands down my waist and pulled my skirt down around my ankles.  He slowly pulled down my panties, running his hand in between my legs, feeling how wet I was.  

I guess you liked that spanking, he asked.  I nodded, smiling.  He put the belt around my wrists and tied them together, pulling the buckle tight.  He took a paddle out of my drawer.  It was a bigger one, and I was excited about his choice.  He held my wrists and led me to the bed.  Up, he said.  I climbed up on the bed.  Get on your knees.  I did, and my arms were straight, holding me up.  He got on the bed and pushed my head and upper back down and my arms stretched out in front of me.  

He took my hair, which was in a messy bun, in his fist.  He whispered in my ear, you need a paddling, don’t you, L.  Yes, I said.  If I go too far, you’ll let me know.  Yes, I said, but you won’t. 

He stayed beside me on the bed pushing my upper body down and keeping my ass up.  He started paddling me.  It hurt.  More than the spanking, but it felt good.  I was very warm from the spanking, so he could hit me hard with the paddle.  You have been a bad girl since I saw you last, haven’t you, L, he said.  Yes, I said.  It’s a good thing I ran into you, then, right, L.

So, I could give you what you deserve.  Yes, I said.  Please, I said.  More, I thought.

He paddled me for a long time, right up to my edge, but he stopped without me saying anything.  Damn, L, your ass is on fire.  Before I knew he had even moved, he was behind me and inside me.  I was so wet, his cock went all the way in right away.   

He filled me and rammed into me fast.  He had his fist in my hair and the other hand on my hips, pulling me into him while he came forward into me.  Holy shit, L, you are so wet and so tight.  I was panting and couldn’t do anything except moan.  

I thought he would come inside me from behind, but he flipped me over onto my back then put my legs up onto his left shoulder.  He knelt down as he rammed into me, holding my legs up so I could take all of his cock.  He used his right hand to spank me a few times between thrusts.  He could move his hips so fast, I couldn’t stop myself from coming.  

L, he said, I’m going to come, too, and I want you to come when I do.  I nodded.  He was ramming into me so fast and so deep, I couldn’t stop the next orgasm from coming.  We both cried out and he let my legs fall to the side and he leaned on top of me.  We were both out of breath.

E, I said.  Yes, baby, he said.  I’m not going back.  We laughed.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...