Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Rough Week

I had been having a rough week.  One of our cats had been missing for nearly 7 days.  I found her under the house by chance and was able to trap her, but it had stressed me and everyone else out. And I had somehow forgotten to take my medications for my depression for the past two days.  I had been wanting, but now I really needed a very hard spanking.  

We couldn’t seem to find any time to hook up at night, so I cornered B after dinner and said meet me upstairs in 5 minutes.  I giggled and squeezed his ass.  I said I need a very hard spanking, and I need your cock inside my mouth and/or my vagina.  He smiled.  OK, he said.

I grabbed some sexier clothes than what I had on.  I ran upstairs, took off all my clothes, and put on some peach colored panties.  They had a bit of lace, but were mostly plain, cut low in the front, low in the back, and cut smaller on the sides so my ass stuck out a little on each side in the back.  I got a lacy bra, a see-through tank top, and a very short  blue velvety mini skirt I had planned to never wear out of the house, or even the bedroom.  It was soft and very short.  If I bent over even a little, my ass popped out of the back.  

I could not fucking wait for him to come upstairs.  He knocked and opened the door.  I smiled and went to hug him.  He hugged me back then grabbed me by my ponytail so hard I had to stand on my tip toes.  Yes, please, I thought.  He ran his hands up and down my body, over my breasts, my ass, in between my legs, with his other hand.   He stuck his hand over the top of my bra grab to grab my nipple.  He pinched it, hard. It hurt, but it felt so good.

Nice, he said.  He turned me around and pushed me against the wall, still holding my ponytail tight, up in the air so I had to follow.  He lifted my skirt and didn’t waste any time getting to the very hard spanking.  No warmup, just smack with his hand.  I moaned.  I needed this spanking so badly.  He took off my skirt and It hurt, and it felt so good.  

He kept spanking me, pulling my panties up tight into the crack.  I almost had to try to get away because it hurt a fucking lot.  But I didn’t want to get away.  I wanted more.  I was moaning and sticking out my ass for him to spank, harder and harder, more and more.  He let go of me for a second and opened the drawer.  What are you looking for, I asked.  This, he said, and pulled out my giant hairbrush.

Hm, I smiled.  I had never been spanked with that hairbrush before. I was already so wet and so ready to be fucked, but when he got out the hairbrush, my stomach did a little somersault, and I got even wetter.  He grabbed me by the back of the neck and pushed me down to bend over the bathtub.  

He took off my skirt and pulled it down to my ankles.  He pushed my head and neck down so I was bent over the bathtub.  He started spanking me with the hairbrush.  Fuck, that hurt.  I tried to squirm away a little, and he held me around my waist so I couldn’t move.  He spanked me with the hairbrush all over my ass, down the back of my thighs, in between my legs, and on my favorite spot, the spot where my ass and my legs meet.  My ass was burning. I was about to cry out and he pulled my ponytail to come up to kneeling then let me pull down his pants to reveal his very hard cock.  

I put as much as I could get of him into my mouth.  I was so hungry for him.  He pushed my head back and forth by my ponytail and the back of my neck.  I was holding him with one hand and had my other hand on his ass.  He let me take all of him into my mouth.  Then he pulled out of my mouth and pushed me down on all fours.  

I wanted him inside me so badly. I was so wet, he went right inside me. Deep.  He held my hips and slammed into me while I tried to get him deeper inside me.  He fucked me hard and I wanted it to be harder and harder.  We were going faster and harder til we both came.  I tried not to make any noise, but I couldn’t help it. I cried out.  It felt so good I almost wanted to do it again. But I also felt like it was exactly what I had needed for at least a couple of weeks.

I looked at my ass in the mirror after B left.  There were some bright red streaks from the hairbrush, but my entire ass was bright pink, still hot from the spanking.  I took a picture so I could look at it later to remember how hot it was.  Very fucking hot.  Made everything better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...