Sunday, June 7, 2020

Getting Darker

        I went straight to V’s after work.  He had said he would make dinner for me.  I knocked on the door.  He didn’t answer.  I knocked again, this time louder, and with a little rhythm.  No answer. I tried the doorknob. It was unlocked.  I walked in, hello, V?  He didn’t answer, but I walked in slowly.  He was standing in the kitchen leaning up against the counter.  

I walked up to him.  He gave me a hug and kiss.  Hey, babe, he said.  Hi, I said.  Your door was unlocked, I said..  Yeah, he said.  How are you? I asked.  

He looked serious.  He was holding me by my waist but backed me up from him a bit.  L, do you know what a punishment spanking is?  I didn’t say anything.  Shit, what did I do? I thought.  I think all the blood rushed out of my face.  Before I could answer, he took a deep breath in through his nose and said, you’d better be naked on the bench in the bedroom in five minutes.  Then he let go of me and turned towards the sink.

Fuck.  I went to the bathroom and got undressed.  I think I was on the bench within two minutes.  He kept me sitting there for at least 10, I guessed to remember why I needed to be punished, or to calm himself down, or both..  

He came into the bedroom and went straight to the closet.  He got out a paddle and brought it over and got down next to my ear.  Do you know what this is, L?  I could see it was a clear paddle about 18 inches long, maybe 2 inches wide, and a half inch thick.  I didn’t say anything before he said, did you have lunch at your office today like you told me you were going to?  Shit.  I didn’t have a chance to explain before he said, no, you didn’t.  C saw you eating lunch with some guy, and you were not at your office.  

I still didn’t say anything.  Do you think I give a shit if you eat lunch out with some guy, he asked? I stay quiet. No, I don’t, he said.  Dο you think I give a fuck whether you lie to me, he asked?  Yes, I give a fuck, he said..  

I had told V I was going to work through lunch at my office, but my boss asked me to meet a client at a restaurant about 30 minutes before I was supposed to be there.  But, I still didn’t say anything because I didn’t think this was the time to try to explain this to V.

This punishment is going to help you remember to never fucking lie to me, he said.  OK?  I nodded.  He walked back behind me and stuck a stiff pillow under my hips to tilt my ass up and higher off the bench.  Fuck.  I had never been spanked with a lexan paddle before, but I knew it would hurt.  A lot.

He started spanking me. Hard.  Crack.  I didn’t say anything, but I breathed in fast. wincing with each blow.  Crack.  Crack.  He kept at it, not fast, and not slow, but like a metronome that was setting my ass on fire.  Fuck!  I said out loud.  Crack.  Crack.  He didn’t say anything, just kept at it.   Crack.  Crack.  I started crying.  Crack.  Crack.  I’m sorry, I said.  Crack.  Crack.  I started wiggling around.  Crack.  Crack. He put his hand on my low back.  Don’t move, L.  Crack. You have 5 more, he said.  He kept the same pace, same intensity.  Crack. I started sobbing.  Crack.  Crack. I cried out with each stroke.  Crack.  Crack.  He stopped and put the paddle down on the bed.  He came up to me, picked me up, and laid me down on the bed on my tummy.

He was gently rubbing my ass.  I’m sorry, I said.  I wasn’t trying to lie to you, I said.  I was still sobbing, and I started to tell him the story.  Sh, he said.  We can talk about it later, he said.  He was being so gentle and sweet, now.  The serious and stoic had disappeared.  I started to calm down, and I stopped crying.  Even though that spanking hurt like hell, I was so fucking wet.

We laid there for a few minutes and he turned me onto my side.  He kissed me, and pulled me close.  I was so relieved he was not still angry and kissed him back so hungrily.  Then I pulled back and looked down at his crotch.  He let me unbutton and unzip his jeans, and his hard cock popped out over the top.  I moved myself down to put his cock in my mouth, and he laid down on his back.  I got on top of him and pulled his jeans down.  I ran my hands all around the inside of thighs, outside of his quads, and on his belly while I took his cock in my mouth.  I was so hungry for him.  He took my head and pushed it down so I could get more of him into my mouth.  Oh, L, he moaned.  I moaned, too.  I wanted to please him so badly, and I wanted his cock in my mouth.  He started lifting his hips to meet my mouth, grinding up and down.  I didn’t think I could stand it any more, then he sat up and flipped me over onto my hands and knees.  He took my hips and rammed me down onto his cock.  I was so wet, and I wanted him to fuck me so badly.  He held my hips tight and moved me up and down onto his cock hard and fast.  I cried out.  He came inside me at the same time I came.  He held me there down on him for a few minutes.  

Jesus, L, he said. I wasn’t going to fuck you, but you are so fucking hot.  He pulled out of me and we laid down face to face on the bed.  I closed my eyes and was trying to slow my breathing.  You are so fucking hot, I said.

We fell asleep with our arms and legs wrapped around each other.  We didn’t wake up until about 8, and we were both starving.  Dinner, he asked?  Definitely, I said.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...