Sunday, June 7, 2020

Second Time

I had my towel on when I went into the bedroom after I took a shower. As I was opening the drawer to get out my bra and panties, he said you’re not going to need those.  I hadn’t seen him lying on the bed when I walked in the room.  

He came up behind me, moved my hair, and put a collar around my neck.  You know you have a punishment coming, he whispered in my ear.  I halfway giggled, and he said put those on, then hands and knees at the foot of the bed.  I looked over on the bed and saw two thigh cuffs, two wrist cuffs, and some rope.  He had a half smile while I was putting on the thigh cuffs.  Then he looked at me like he couldn’t wait to fuck me.  But I knew we would both have to wait.

I put on the thigh cuffs and the left wrist cuff.  He buckled the right wrist cuff tight, tightened the left one,  and I got on the bed.  He came up beside me, pushed my head down.  I started to lie down.  Nope, ass in the air he said as he grabbed my wrist and tied it to my left thigh. Then he pulled the rope up through one of the rings in the collar then down to my right wrist and thigh.  He tightened the rope so I couldn’t move.  My wrists were pinned to my thighs, and my ass was in the air.

I couldn’t see what he was getting out of the drawer, but I figured it would be the cane if I was getting punished.  There wouldn’t be a warm up, and I knew it would hurt.

He put his hand on my low back while he was getting into position.  He said you know why I’m punishing you, right?  I couldn’t remember, but I lied and said yes because I thought it might be worse if I said no.  He asked me why, and then I had to say I couldn’t remember.  He laughed.  That’s funny because you are being punished for lying to me about where you were yesterday afternoon.  So I guess you are being punished twice tonight.  That’s too bad for you, huh, babe?   He tapped my ass a few times with the cane  Yes, I said. 

The first stroke made me wince and I shifted my hips forward.  He hit me again quickly and said, be still.  I tried, but I winced and moved again after the second stroke.  He hit me again and said still!  This time he sounded pissed.  I didn’t move, but it was hard not to cry out after every stroke. He hit me on the back of my thighs, but most of the strokes fell between my ass and the top of my leg.  Some fell on the middle of my ass.  I lost track of time. The sun had been setting when I got out of the shower, and now it was completely dark outside.  I knew I would have marks from the cane because I could feel the welts raising up.  I didn’t think I could take anymore and was thinking about using my safe word.

He came over to the side of the bed and turned my face towards his.   It’s over now, babe.  I let myself cry a bit.  But you know I’m still going to fuck you now.  Yes, I said faintly.  He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.  It was rock hard over the top of his underwear.  I wanted to suck it so badly, but he was behind me and inside me before I could say anything else. 

I was so wet, his cock immediately went all the way inside me.  He held the back of my hips and slammed into me.  He was going slowly at first, but then he pushed me forward so he could kneel down behind me on the bed.  He grabbed my hair and held it to the back of my neck with his fist so my head was up.  He used the other hand to slam my hips into his, faster and faster.  You’re so wet, babe.  Yes, I said.  You like to be punished don’t you.  Yes, I said.  And you know when you deserve it.  Yes, I said.  Please fuck me harder I said.  He slapped my ass and then rammed into me faster and faster.

I’m gonna come, babe he said.  I had already come once, but I knew I would come again when he did.  He grabbed my hair hard and pulled it back when he came inside me.  I could feel him inside me, and I arched my back to get him inside me deeper.  We both came, and I cried out.  He laid down on top of me for a few minutes until our breathing slowed.

You’re not going to lie to me anymore are you, babe?  I could hear he was smiling.  You know I will, I said, as he pulled out and fell down beside me, loosening the rope that held my arms to my thighs.  Yeah, you probably will.  We’ll have to think of a better punishment for you then, huh?  I laughed, closing my eyes,  getting wetter again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...