Sunday, June 7, 2020

First Time

He took me into the bedroom and turned on just the closet light.  He smiled at me then looked serious.  He took my tank top off over my head.  I wasn’t wearing a bra.  He left my jeans on.  You know those jeans make me crazy, right?  I smiled.  They were my favorite, too.  Comfortable, but tight.  I was hoping they would entice him as soon as we got home.

He bent my right elbow and pinned my arm behind my back, then the left, then tied them together tightly with a rope.  He halfway pushed, halfway leaned me face down onto the bed.  Then he pulled my hips up so my ass was in the air.  I saw the paddle come out of the closet from the corner of my eye.  It was only maybe 9 inches long, but it had holes drilled in it.  I knew it would hurt, but not too much with my jeans on.  He knelt down on the bed and pulled my head up by my ponytail up with his left hand.  He said you know you deserve this, right?  I said yes. 

He started paddling me.  Slowly at first, but then faster, right in the spot between my ass and the top of my leg.  I was already so wet, but I could imagine how wet my panties would be inside my jeans.  He pulled me by my hair up so I could see him and look back at the paddle hitting my ass.  Every few strokes he adjusted my hips so my ass would stay in the air.  And he pulled my head up by my ponytail to ask me if I’d had enough.  Every time he asked I said no.  

After maybe 10 minutes of paddling.  He lifted me up to standing and pulled off my jeans.  He left my panities on.  He was already just in his underwear.  He pushed me onto my knees on the floor and pulled out his cock over the top of his underwear.  His cock was so hard I couldn’t wait to get it into my mouth.  I got as much of it in my mouth as I could then he pushed the back of my head forward so I could get more of it in.  I keeping sitting down to grind my vagina with my heel because I was so hot.  He was moaning and pulling my ponytail then pushing my head forward with both hands.

Without my expecting it he lifted me up and untied my arms.

Hands and knees on the bed he said.  So I got up.  He put a blindfold on me, then a gag, then a collar.  The collar was tight and the tighter he buckled it the more I couldn’t wait to get fucked.  

I felt his hand on my ass moving my panties over.  My panties were thin lace, mostly a thong, maybe an inch of fabric right up the center.  They were a cornflower blue, my favorite color.  Although he was color blind, he had told me before these were his favorite panties of mine.  He dipped his finger then another in and out of  my vagina and I moaned.  I didn’t think I could wait a second longer.  Not yet he said, then he rubbed something wet into my anus.  I felt the hook slide in.  Deeper, then a tug when he tied a rope from the hook to the collar.  I could pull the hook in deeper if I bent my head down.  

I heard the riding crop come out of the drawer.  He started on the sides of my ass then every few strokes hit right on my clit, and I thought I was going to lose my mind.  I was glad he put the gag on because I was screaming with such intense pleasure behind it.  

I could feel the marks welling up, and I wanted him to fuck me so badly.  He quickly untied the rope from the collar and pulled the hook out.  He untied the gag and the blindfold.  Then he flipped me over onto my back and put my legs up in the air on his chest and slammed his cock into me.  I had an orgasm almost immediately.  He was getting in so deep and I wanted him even deeper inside me.  

You deserve to be fucked so hard he said.  I said yes please fuck me. He turned me back over and pulled my hips up so I’d be on my hands and knees.  He eased his cock into my ass.  It went in fairly easily after the hook had been in.  As he pushed his cock into my ass he pushed me down on the bed.  I could feel him holding his upper body up while his hips were grinding into my ass.  I could hear his moaning change and I knew he was about to come.  Me, too.  Again.  

He laid on top of me for a few minutes and when it seemed like we had both fallen asleep he pulled out of me and got up.  I love you so much he said.  Me, too. I said.  I love you.  When I went into the bathroom I checked out my ass.  It was still pink with some amazing marks from the riding crop.  I hoped Ι wouldn’t be able to sit down for a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...