Sunday, June 7, 2020

Dancing in the Dark

I had been taking lessons with Vince for a while, but we had never done competitions before.  He had always been pretty intense, but I heard he was very demanding of his competitive students.  

I had my first lesson to learn the routine we would perform competitively in a few months. We were in a small practice  room, just the two of us.  There was a big mirror, no windows.  I was doing fine with the routine, but there was a section with a spin into a dip that I wasn't getting.  He was clearly getting annoyed, but I didn’t realize how much until he walked over and locked the door.

Stop.  He said.  OK, I said.   He said, I thought you were serious about competing.  I am, I said.  Well, you can’t fucking tell, he said.  I think I need to show you how hard you will have to work to compete.  I’m not wasting my time unless you are serious.  

He grabbed me hard by my upper arm hard and led me to the corner of the room.  What are we doing, I asked.  Stand in the corner and bend over.  Touch your toes, he said.  I did what he said. I was wearing leggings that were threadbare.  My ass had been covered by my tank top, but my top lifted up when I bent over. I’m sure he could see my panties through the thin fabric - a black thong with lace in the front.  

He started taking off his belt.  Before I knew what was happening, he was beating my ass with his belt.  I don’t think you do know how hard you have to work to be in a competition, he said between blows.  He was hitting me fast and hard, over and over.  I guessed he didn’t know how much I liked it.  I wondered if he could see how wet I was getting through my leggings.  

This is fucking ridiculous, he said. I’m not going to waste my time working with you if you don’t get serious.  He kept spanking my ass through my leggings with the belt.  He was hitting me on the back of my legs, my ass, and every once in a while, my clit.  I was so fucking wet.

 I thought I was going to have to stand up, or cry out, but then he stopped.  He grabbed my upper arm again hard and threw me against the wall.  He grabbed me by the bottom of my jaw and my neck then stuck his tongue in my mouth.  Fuck, L, you are so hot, he said.  I have wanted to do that for a long time, he said .  Which part, I asked.  Both parts, he said.  

He kept kissing me, then he lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around him.  He let me unbutton his pants, and I could see his cock wanting to bulge out.  He pressed me up against the wall and pulled down my leggings and my panties.  He grabbed my vagina.  He stuck in a finger, then two.  You are so fucking wet, L.  You liked that, too, didn’t you?  Yes, I whispered in his ear.  I have wanted you to fuck me for a long time.  And I’ve wanted you to punish me.

 He lifted me up on the wall and rammed his cock up and into me.  He was holding me up and rocking his hips into me.  It was definitely more fun fucking a dancer, so flexible.  He kissed me, then he kissed and bit my neck.  L, you deserve to be fucked until you can’t walk.  Fuck me, please I said.  And you deserve to be spanked until you can’t sit down, he said.  I think you have, I said.  

We came at the same time, and he collapsed onto me leaning against the wall.  Goddammit, L. I think you are going to need a lot more lessons.  Yes, we need lots more practice time together, I said.  Next time, at my apartment, he said.  Definitely, I said.  

I tried to rearrange myself so I didn’t look like I’d just had my brains fucked out.  I don’t think I fooled anyone because the girls at the front desk seemed to grin at me a bit extra.  How was your lesson?  Pretty good.  I said.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...