Sunday, June 7, 2020

Fourth Date

We had been dating a few weeks.  A couple of movies, lunches, dinner, and a few makeout sessions.  Clothes on only.  He asked me to come inside his apartment after dinner tonight.  I was glad to accept.  

Would you like something to drink, he asked.  Bubble water?  I asked.  Ah, Topo Chico, my favorite also.  He brought the drinks over to the coffee table and we sat smiling at each other, a little giggly for a few seconds before he made a move to kiss me. 

He was a great kisser.  I liked the way he grabbed the sides of my face and neck like I was precious and fragile, but something he couldn’t keep his hands off.  I liked it when he ran his hands down from my neck to my hips while we were kissing, too.  I liked it when he started to pull my hair when he pulled my face closer to his.

He stopped kind of abruptly.  Hey, can I ask you a question?  Definitely, I said.   Have you ever been tied up?  I think I turned bright red because he laughed.  Is that a yes?  Definitely.  I laughed.  Well, I’m not like a being tied up aficionado, but I’ve enjoyed it a time or two.  

Someone, ok a therapist, once told me liking kink was just a preference, like some people like chocolate ice cream, other people like vanilla, I said.

He smiled and asked, what kind do you like? Ι felt myself blush that time.  I sat there for a second, then grabbed his shoulders, leaned in towards his ear, and whispered,  The kind I like is a very hard spanking.

I could feel him grinning from the side of his face pressed against mine.  I think we can make that happen, he said.  The next thing I knew I was lying facedown on his lap. 

That was like a kinky ninja move, I said.  Well, I’m kind of a kinky ninja aficionado.  I laughed.  He started running his hands up and down the back of my thighs, over my ass, in between my legs.  I was wearing a short, loose skirt, which he slowly lifted up. I felt like my ass was up in the air begging for him.

You have a very...he said…. Very what I asked, worried what he might say something like disappointment...  beautiful ass, he said.  Well, thank you, I said.  A beautiful ass that is really begging for a very hard spanking, he said.  I know I blushed again, but this time he couldn’t really see my face.  I giggled.    

He ran his finger along the outline of my panties.  They were red, a plain stretchy cloth, cut slightly wider than a thong, but still didn’t cover much of my ass.

These panties, young lady.  They are fucking hot.  Well, thank you, I said again.  I was hoping I’d get to show them to you tonight.  

He started slapping my ass with his hand.  Do you have a safe word, he asked?  Spaghetti, I said.  OK, if I hear anything about pasta, I’ll stop, OK?  OK, I said.  

He knew exactly where to spank me.  The spot right between the bottom of my ass and the top of my leg.  And he knew exactly how to warm me up.  He started gradually, switching sides of my ass and getting harder and harder.  I could feel his cock getting hard on my belly.  

He leaned down and whispered in my ear.  I knew you deserved a very hard spanking, Ms. L.  I’m glad you’re finally letting me give you one.  Now your ass is getting red like your panties.  Yes, I whispered back, and I feel your cock inside your pants.  Can I please put it in my mouth?  Yes, he said, but not until we get to the question I asked you about.  He sat me up on the sofa and said don’t move. 

I waited until he came back with rope and a scarf.  He put the scarf down and said that’s for later - I have neighbors, apartment you know.  For you or for me, I asked.  Haha.  I think you’ll be wanting to muffle your screams before the night is over.  Pleasurable screams, he said.  Pleasurable ones, huh? I said.  

Then he looked serious.  Kneel down over here, he said.  I did, and he pulled off my top.  He left my bra on which matched my panties.  It pushed my breasts together, and I could see my cleavage if I looked down a bit.  The thought of him touching my breasts made me wetter.  Very nice, he said.  

He took my arms behind my back, then tied the rope around my wrists and forearms so they were pinned together at the small of my back.  He wrapped the ropes neatly around and up each arm from the wrist, and then back down.  I definitely could not move.  It made me so wet to try to struggle free.  You look so hot when you are helpless, L, he said.

He came around in front of me and unzipped his jeans.  He let his cock come out over the top of his underwear.

Open your mouth, he said.  I gladly took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could.  He grabbed the back of my head and firmly pressed it forward then pulled my ponytail to pull my mouth slightly away then pushed and pulled and pushed and pulled.  Each time I tried to get more and more of it into my mouth.  He smelled amazing, and I wanted him to fuck me right then, but I figured I would have to wait.  He bent down and squeezed my breasts hard.  He pinched my nipples.  Fuck, I was so wet.

Your mouth feels amazing, L.  I stopped to say, you feel amazing inside my mouth.  I can’t wait til you put your cock inside me.  We’ll get there, he said.  I sucked on and licked his cock until he pulled me up from behind using the ropes that were tying my arms and led me to his bedroom.  He pulled my ponytail out of the way then tied the scarf around my mouth like a gag.  Trust me he said.  If you need to use your safe word just kick your leg twice.  I nodded.  

Kneel down on the bed with your ass in the air.  I did.  That is a beautiful fucking ass, L.  He pulled my panties off and took his shirt, underwear, and jeans off.  I am going to fuck you until you are screaming, L.  I nodded even though my head was stuffed onto the top of his comforter.  He came up behind me and rubbed his finger around my vagina.  He put in one finger, then another.  You are so fucking wet, L.  You liked that very hard spanking, didn’t you.  I nodded again.  I think you need a little bit more, don’t you?  Yes, I nodded.  Have you ever been spanked with a belt?  Yes, I nodded.  You liked it, didn’t you?  Yes, I nodded.  He got his jeans and pulled out his belt.  I could feel myself getting wetter if that were even possible.

Since I was already warmed up from his hand spanking, he started hard and fast with the belt.  He hit the same spots again.  That spot between my ass and the top of my legs, occasionally hitting my clit.  I was screaming behind the gag,  He was right.  He kept at it with the belt until I couldn’t stand how much I wanted him to fuck me.  

Have you had enough?  He asked?  Pasta?  He smiled.  I shook my head no.  No, you haven’t had enough?  I shook my head no again.  L, I want to fuck you so hard, I don’t think I can stand it any longer.  

I moaned behind the gag.  Scoot forward on bed, he said.  He got up behind me and grabbed me underneath my hips to slide me forward so he was kneeling on one knee behind me on the bed.  Do you like it when I pull your ponytail, L?  I nodded. 

He slammed my hips back onto his cock. He put his other hand on the back of my neck, keeping my chest  pushed down onto the bed.  He started slowly and deeply putting his cock all the way inside me.  It felt perfect.  It filled me and went as far in as he could go.  He started ramming into me faster and faster.  He felt so hot  inside me.  

He let go of my neck and grabbed my hips with both hands.  Then he took his thumb and started rubbing my asshole.  He slowly filled me there with his thumb.  Do you like that, he asked.  I nodded.  Yes, I liked it a lot.  Please don’t stop, I thought.  He rammed into me harder and harder and faster and faster.  He was grunting and moaning.  I was so glad he put the gag on me because I was screaming in pleasure.  Just like he said I would.  Fuck.  He was amazing.  

I’m gonna come, he said.  And I want you to come, too.  I had already come twice, but I couldn’t say anything, and I could easily come again when he did.  He pushed his thumb  in all the way and came inside me.  Fuck, he exhaled. We took several deep breaths together, then he eased himself out and collapsed beside me.

He took off the gag and untied me.  He was lying down on his side facing me.  I was lying on my tummy, and he was tracing his finger up and down my back to my ass to the top of my leg.  I don’t know if you’ll be able to sit down tomorrow.  I hope not, I said.  Remember, that’s the kind of ice cream I like, I said.  He held my face and kissed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...