Sunday, June 7, 2020

Exercising Restraint

When we got back from running, we were sweaty and hot.  Do you want to take a shower?  He asked.  Definitely, I said.  Together or separate?  He asked.  I smiled.  Together, I said.  He smiled too and took my hand to bring me into his bathroom.  

His shower was huge and was one of those fancy ones with multiple shower heads.  We had done a lot of making out up until then, but I’d never been entirely naked in front of him.  I started taking off my shirt, then my shorts, then my bra, and my socks last.  He laughed.  What’s funny? I asked.  You’re the most modest about your feet, he said.  I giggled.  

He took off his shirt and shorts. Wow.  He had muscles in all the right places, his shoulders, his chest, his abs.  He was very fit.  Not freakishly so, but wow, what a hottie.  Hairless and smooth except right above his cock and under his arms.

Once I stood up, he said wow.  You look amazing without any clothes, L.  Shall we?  We got in the shower, and he started soaping himself up.  He pulled me close, and I got to massage those shoulders and chest.  So fit. He started soaping my back and ran his hands down to my ass.  I started to wash myself and he said, nope, that’s my job.  

He turned me around and started washing my hair.  He carefully and slowly massaged my scalp, then rinsed out all the shampoo without getting any soap in my eyes.  Nice, I said.

He turned me to face him.  Close your eyes, he said.  I did, and he washed my face and then squirted the hand shower in my face.  We both laughed. 

 He turned me back around and started washing my ass then further down all around my vagina and my asshole very thoroughly.  I was getting very wet even while he was washing me.  Smooth, he said.  And beautiful.  Glad I had shaved everything before our run. I was hugging him close and putting my ear against his chest.  I could hear his heart beating fast.  Mine was beating fast, too.

When I was completely clean and we were both rinsed off, he turned off the water.  I stood there for a moment looking for a towel.  Not yet, he said.  Let me look at you.  I blushed.  Turn around he said.  I turned all the way around to face him again.  He laughed.  OK, smart ass, I mean turn halfway around, he said.  Put your hands on the wall.  I did.  Then move your feet back towards me so your back is straight and your ass is sticking out.  I did.

He slapped my ass hard.  Nice, he said.  My ass was wet and the sound echoed in the shower.  Are you cold, he asked?  Yes, I giggled.  Well, let’s warm you up then, he said.  

He started spanking me, easy at first, then harder and harder, and faster and faster.  He slapped me from underneath with his palm turned up, right in my favorite spot.  He slapped my vagina a few times and lingered with his fingers around my clit and asshole.  I was getting so wet.  He was right, I was getting warm.

We were both almost air dry, and he grabbed my hips and brought me close to him.  I could feel his rock hard cock.  I was hoping he’d fuck me soon.  

He took out a bottle of almond oil and started rubbing it on my thighs, inner and outer around to my ass.  Soft, he said.  He rubbed my arms and breasts.  He squeezed my breasts hard then pinched each nipple and didn’t let go.  Damn, L, your breasts are perfect.  Not to mention the rest of you.  I smiled.  You’re not too shabby yourself.  

I rubbed his shoulders and brought my hands down his back and onto his ass.  It was all muscle.  So tight.  I came down to his cock and he pushed me down onto my knees.  He didn’t say anything, and I couldn’t wait to get it in my mouth.  He smelled so clean and tasted so good.  He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me hard towards his cock to get more of it in my mouth.  Jesus, L  he said.  I was glad he was enjoying it.  

He lifted me up by my armpits then threw me over his shoulder into his bedroom.  I giggled.  He smacked my ass, hard.  None of that, he said.  I hadn’t been in his bedroom before.  It was spartan, a typical guy’s bedroom.  He had a huge bed and in the corner, he had a big silver ring hooked to the ceiling.  

Just a minute he said.  He got two spreader bars out of his drawer and four cuffs, one for each of my wrists and each ankle.  Stand here, he said.  I stood right under the ring.  He put the cuffs on tight, then hooked the spreader bars to the cuffs.  I felt very exposed and very vulnerable, and so wet.  I couldn’t wait to see what was next.  

He hooked the spreader bar on my wrists to a rope that he hung from the ceiling hook.  At first, my arms were just over my head.  Ok? he asked.  Yes, I said.  You’ll use your safeword if you need to, right?  Yes, I said.  Tell me what it is.  He was close, so I whispered it in his ear.  He smiled.  Then he pulled the rope more taught, and lifted me higher so I was on my tiptoes.  I was getting wetter. So hot.

Have you ever been whipped, L?  No, I said.  I’m going to whip you, now, he said.  OK, I said.  He went to his drawer again and got out a whip about 3 feet long with 2 tails.  I wondered how much it would hurt, but I didn’t say anything.  He came up behind me and whispered in my ear, this is going to hurt, but I’ll start slow and you can tell me to stop when you need me to, OK?  Yes, I said faintly.  

He started whipping my ass.  It was intense.  It stung, but it also felt good;  I was used to that sensation.  Then he moved up to my back.  I breathed in sharply.  He moved around to my front, whipping my chest, and belly.  He whipped the front and the back of my legs, then focused on my ass, getting harder with each stroke.  He took his time between each which was a moment to breathe and a moment to feel how hot I was for him.  I was breathing hard and had started to wince with each blow.  He gave me a look to ask, keep going?  Yes, I whispered.  He stopped only to  pull the rope tighter again, lifting me up a little higher so my toes were barely touching the ground now.  He kept whipping me, mostly on my ass, a few times in between my legs.  I gasped when he hit my clit.  He was very precise.  

I didn’t think I could take much more, but I didn’t want to ask him to stop.  Suddenly he reached up and let all the tension out of the rope and laid me on his bed.  He took off the spreader bar off my legs, but he hooked my arms up to the top of his bed.  Then he climbed on top of me.  He kissed my mouth, deeply and sweetly with his tongue.  He kissed my neck, biting me and kissing me.  He kissed my breasts and bit my nipples.  He kissed down to my belly then came back to my face.  He looked down at his rock hard cock.  I’m going to fuck you, now, L.  Yes, I whispered.  Please fuck me.  

He reached down and touched my vagina.  It was so wet.  He slid his cock in then lifted one of my legs up over his shoulder.  He moved his hips in and out like a snake.  He was hitting just the right spot inside me.  I came the first time almost immediately.  He started going faster and even deeper.  Fuck, L, you feel amazing.  Yes, was the only word I could get out.  

He shifted so he was kneeling on one knee and kept my leg over his shoulder.  I’m going to come now, L.  I want you to come again, too.  Come inside me I said.  He came hard inside me, and I cried out. It felt so good.  

He laid on top of me it felt like with all his body weight, almost crushing me, just the way I wanted to be crushed.  So safe and calming.

He unhooked my wrists and held me while he lay on his side, spooning me with his body while I stayed on my back.  Did you like that, babe?  He asked.  Ah, it was ok, I joked.  He laughed.  Kind of amazing, I said.  He smiled. Yeah kind of, I smiled.  Next time I’m going to fuck you in the ass he said.  OK, I said. When do I get to have next time?  He smiled.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...