Sunday, June 7, 2020

Back for More

I was so ready to go to V’s apartment this weekend, it was just about all I could think about all week.  After what he had promised he would do to me next time.  I tried not to get to his place early, but I was there just a couple of minutes after 7.  I had gone home from work to shower and change and made it to his apartment in plenty of time.

He answered the door right away after I knocked.  I was relieved.  His face lit up when he saw me.  He gave me a big hug and nuzzled into my neck.  My hair was down.  He took a big breath in.  You smell amazing he said.  He hugged me tightly and ran his hands from the back of my head down to the very top of my ass.

Come in. please.  We had some Topo Chico, and then he said he had a couple of things for me in his bathroom.  OK, I said.  Weird, but OK.  I opened the door to that amazing bathroom.  There was a box on the counter tied with a ribbon and a small card with an  L and a heart and kind of a devilish smiley face.  I laughed out loud.  Everything OK in there? he asked.  Yes!  I said.  

I opened the box and the first thing I saw was a note that said “Just a few things to get you ready.”  There was a  bottle of saline and a bulb syringe.  Ah, I remembered because he had promised to fuck me up the ass.  I get it.  Nice, I had taken a very thorough shower, but I guess, even cleaner is even better..  

There was a very skimpy and very sexy bra and panty set.  It was black, I guess, mostly sheer.  The bra was really pretty, see-through for the most part and lacy.  The panties were interesting, they had 2 strips of fabric in the back and then a strip in the front.  Oh, I realized they are crotchless.  Convenient..

I got cleaned up and put on the bra and panties.  He called out to me, L?  Yes?  Don’t even think about putting your clothes back on over the presents I gave you.  And put your hair in a ponytail.  Yes, sir, I said, giggling.  

When I peeked out of the bathroom I could see myself in the big mirror in his bedroom.  I felt sexy.  He came over to me and held my hands out away from my sides..  Look at this beautiful lady, he said.  I’m sure I blushed. 

He took my face in his hands and put his tongue deep in my mouth.  He walked me backwards and fell on

top of me on his bed, kissing me.  He kissed my neck, smelled my hair again, and ran his hands up and down my body from my breasts to my ass to my inner thighs.  He took his shirt off, and I got to see those beautiful hairless muscles rippling on his chest.  I started to run my hands up over his shoulders and his neck, and he stopped me.  Remember what i promised you, young lady?  Uh huh, I whispered. I was getting wet.  

I’m going to strap you, but first, let’s warm you up.  He threw me over his knee and started

spanking me with his right hand.    He was holding me down on his lap with his leg over the back of both of my legs. His left hand was on the back of my neck, sometimes reaching around to the front when I started to squirm.  Keep still, he said.  It didn’t seem like he was warming me up because he was spanking me hard with his hand.  I was getting so wet, but it was hard not to squirm when his hand hit the perfect spot between my ass and the top of my legs or on my clit.  My ass was starting to burn, and it felt so good.  I didn’t want him to stop, but as suddenly as he started, he stopped.  

He loosened his grip on me and stood up.  He pulled me up by my waist and led me around to the other side of his bed. I caught a glimpse of my bright red ass in his mirror.  I was so hot for him, and so wet.

 I hadn’t seen the bench before. It sort of looked like a piano bench, except the set of legs on

one end was higher than the other.  This is you, he said.  But first, he said, and he got out wrist and ankle cuffs from the closet behind him.  He carefully fastened all four tightly and said, ass goes on this end.  He put a pillow on the higher end where my lower abdomen would go.

I laid down on the bench on my tummy. My ass lifted up and my legs spread apart. I wondered if the blood would rush to my head once I laid down, but it didn’t.  At least not more than it already was.  I was already swimming in excitement and euphoria.  He attached the rings on the cuffs to eyelets on the bench.  Can you move?  He asked.  I tried.  Not an inch.  Good girl.  

He tugged my ponytail to look up at him.  Yes, now I can see that pretty face.  And I’ll be able to see it when I’m fucking you.  I felt myself get wetter.

He went to his closet again and got out something that looked sort of like a belt, and sort of like a paddle.  I’m going to beat you with this strap.  Have you ever been hit with a strap?  No, I said.  He said, you told me your safe word.  Yes, I said.  He said some people use red, yellow, green.  I said, we already know I’m green, and I want to go to the very edge of yellow, so I’m good.  Good girl, he said again.  Jesus, every word he said turned me on.

He got down next to my face on the bench.  He said into my ear, and I promised I’d fuck you in the ass.  Yes, I whispered.  We’re going to get you ready for that.  He reached over and put some almond oil in his hand then reached back to rub my vagina and everywhere around my ass.  He put a finger in and out of each hole.  So tight, he said.

He took a  silver plug that looked enormous at the bulb, but had a thin neck.  He pushed it in and out then all the way in.  I moaned.  You like that don’t you.  Yes, I said faintly.  I could feel it somehow touching a nerve that led directly to my clit.  

Then he stood up and started beating me with the strap.  It made a louder crack than his hand did when he was spanking me.  It also stung more.  He alternated hitting one side then the other side, then down the back of my legs, then in between my legs every few strokes.  Your ass looks amazing in those panties, L.  And it’s getting bright red.  It has some nice welts from the holes in the strap.  

I was so wet.  I don’t know what time it was, or even how long I had been there, but he had been whipping

me for what seemed like a long time.  I was definitely on the edge of yellow.  There was no way I was going to tell him to stop, but I started crying out with every stroke.  L?  He stopped to ask.  Yes, I said.  More, he asked.  Yes, I said.  He gave me maybe 20 more hard strokes, then got the almond oil out and rubbed my ass with it.  You are fucking hot, L.

He pulled out the butt plug and stood up behind me and put his cock deep inside me.  He didn’t go slowly, he just rammed it in.  He fucked me hard, holding my ponytail down on the back of my neck.  I was so tight, and his cock felt so good.  It was the perfect length and width.  Fulling me up and touching the deepest spot possible.  I cried out.  You feel amazing, L.  He said.  

I was about to have an orgasm.  I’m going to come when you do, L, he said.  Yes, I said.  I could feel him explode inside me.  We both cried out as we came.  He collapsed on top of me.  

Jesus, L.  That was amazing.  I was still kind of out of it from the strapping and being fucked hard in the ass.  I was thinking to myself that it was amazing.  But  the word yes, was the only word I could get myself to speak.

He pulled out and unbuckled me and then lifted me up onto his bed onto my belly.  He rubbed my ass and ran his hand down my legs and up my back.  I closed my eyes and I think I fell asleep almost immediately.

  When I woke up in the middle of the night he had covered me in a blanket and was lying next to me on his side.  He had his arm draped over my lower back.  What could possibly ever top this?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...