Sunday, June 7, 2020

Coffee with a Friend

S invited me over for coffee after I dropped the kids at school.  She and I worked out at the gym at the same time.  I really liked her.  She was super down to earth, funny, and we always made dick jokes with the guys at the gym just to be ridiculous.

When I drove up I was surprised by how beautiful her house was.  Not a mansion, but a good size, and very classy.  She opened the door smiling and we hugged hello.  Your house is beautiful, I said.  Thank you, she said.  It’s what I call my feminimalist style.  I laughed.  Nice!

Her house was immaculate and very sparse.  Just a few large pieces of furniture, not a speck of dust.  I was nervous I was going to be drinking coffee here.  Fortunately the kitchen had cement floors.

Do you like anything in your coffee?  Cream, I said.  And a lot of caffeine.  She laughed.  We sat at her kitchen table.  She had a beautiful view of the lake.  We chatted, then she asked me what I did for a living.  I gave her the very short story that I was a highly educated mom.  She was kind and didn’t seem judgy.  How about you? I asked.  I’m a dominatrix.  I laughed.  Not the answer I expected, I said.  Yeah, it’s not something I advertise to just anybody. Some people don’t get it, and I have some clients who definitely want to keep it on the down-low.  I laughed.  I know you can’t tell me who.  No, I can't, she said, but I can  say, they each have a driver drop them at my back door.  There are some people you’d recognize, and some you wouldn’t.  All kinds of folks like their kink. No sex, though.  I didn’t think there would be, I said.  Just the kink, she said.  We laughed.  

     I think I blushed.  Yeah, I said, kink is definitely my flavor, but I like to be the one on the bottom.  Do you ever do that, I asked?  She laughed, yes, but that costs extra.  I smiled.  I like to be in charge, she said.  Cool, I said.  I was kind of getting aroused.  She was cute and all, but I’d never had another woman dominate me.  We all made out with each other in college, girls with girls, guys with guys, but nothing past heavy petting and tongues flying everywhere. But, the thought of anyone reasonably attractive, including a woman, dominating me apparently is all it takes to pique my interest.

     Do you want to see my playroom? she asked.  Definitely, I said.  She took me into a small room, not “dungeony,” though there were large eyelets on the wall and a bench that could definitely be used to subdue and spank someone.  Want to try it? she asked, looking at the bench.  Well, yeah, I did. Yes, I said. I was embarrassed, but that was only slightly outweighed by how horny I felt at that moment. 

There is a little paperwork.  I make everyone fill out. Primarily it’s for clients, but I have plenty of friends who want a taste.  OK, I said.  I’ll pay you. I don’t want just a taste.  I was really starting to get aroused.  

Oh, honey, she said, this is definitely on the house.  She handed me a clip board with a sheet of paper on it and a pen.  She said, usually clients wear just underwear or panties and bra, but it’s up to you.  You can keep all or none of your clothes on.  I’ll be back in a few minutes.

     I looked at the sheet.  Name, no address, just city, a place to sign my consent, pain and soreness, blah, blah.  Do I like stingy or thuddy, light or heavy impact? I circled all of them. Because I do. Do I want to be restrained?  Hell, yes, I do.  I was giggling.  What an unexpectedly fun coffee date.

I took off my skirt and shirt and just had on my socks, my bra, and had worn some very skimpy panties.  They weren’t a thong, but there was just a small strip of fabric up the middle of my ass. I sat down on the table. 

She knocked.  I said come in, which felt weird, since it was her house and her room.  She had changed clothes, too.  She looked pretty fucking amazing.  She wore a black bustier that pushed her breasts up and together so they spilled over the top, a very tight and very short pencil skirt, and some super tall, high-heeled boots that came up to her thighs.  She looked like a dominatrix.  I had no idea how much that would turn me on.  She looked down at my socks and laughed. My feet get cold, I said. But just your feet? she smiled. 

OK, little lady, I’ll take that, and she reached for the clipboard.  She read it over quickly and like it was nothing she hadn’t seen before.  Well, well, step over to my closet, and you can choose your weapons, or I mean my weapons.  We laughed.  She had labeled the sections from mild to severe, warm up to punishment.  Pick 4 or 5, or as many or as few as you’d like.  

Wow, a menu of kink.  How fun.  I went towards the flogger for a warm up.  Alrighty, she said.  I’ll take that.  She set it down on a table next to the bench.  Then I took a leather tawse.  She put it on the table.  A bamboo cane from the moderate impact section.  And a cat of 9 tails.  You are in for a beating, young lady.  I like it.  I’m sure my face was bright red, but my vagina was also very wet.  

Assume the position.  I laughed.  Oh come on, she said, it’s one of the standards people ask to hear.  I got on the table and she quickly had me strapped in by my ankles and wrists.  Her table was so ergonomic for spanking.  My knees rested on pads, my legs were spread, and my ass was up in the air.  Perfect height for her.  And frankly very comfortable for me.  

You can use red, yellow, and green with me, sweetie.  OK I said.  And don’t worry about making noise, she said.  This room has been sound proofed.  No one can hear us once that door is shut.  

She started with the flogger.  You like it fast or slow? She asked.  Fast, I said.  And have you been a bad girl? she asked.  Jesus fuck i was so turned on.  Yes, I said. All right young lady, she was getting into character.  You are in big trouble, and you will be severely punished.  Yes, I said.  She gave me an extra hard stroke.  Yes, what, she said.  Yes, ma’am, I asked?  Yes ma’am will do.  Or, yes, miss, she said.  I’m not that old.  I laughed, but not for long because she had started hitting me hard with the flogger.  

I don’t know what time we started, but it had been at least 10 minutes since she started with the impact.  Little lady, she said.  You have been a very naughty girl, and you are going to get the tawse.  Your ass is going to light up.  Yes, miss, I said.  

She didn’t miss a beat when she switched over to the tawse.  She knew exactly where to strike me.  She switched sides often and hit me in the perfect spot between my ass and the top of my legs.  That spot always gets me.  I was getting so hot and so wet.  Your husband told me you’ve been a very bad girl and I was to punish you severely, she said.  Yes, miss was all I could say.  

She was very strong and didn’t ease up at any point.  Maybe 15 minutes later, she switched to the bamboo cane.  That was very stingy.  I started to wince with each blow.  Color, sweetheart?  Yellow.  But I’m, I started to say ok before she gave me a really hard one with the cane.  I winced.  Fuck.  I didn’t want to be a wus, but I didn’t know how much more I could take.  Are you sure you want the cat?  Yes, I said.  I had never had anyone use one on me, and I was very curious.  

She started on my back.  That was a bit of a relief for my ass and the back of my legs which were on fire, but then she went right back to whipping my ass and the back of my legs.  She kept using the same force hitting me on the back, then my ass, then the back of my legs.  Color, hon?  Orange, I said.  She laughed.  Your ass is bright red, hon.  Have you learned your lesson?  Yes, miss, I said.  She said you’re going to count 10 more for me, and then we’re going to stop.  OK, I said.  Ten of the best she said.  Yes, miss, I barely managed to say.

She hit me so hard on my ass.  One, I said. She didn’t wait long and hit me hard again.  Two, I said.  It seemed like it took forever until she got to ten.  Fuck I said.  Instead of ten.  She hit me again.  Hard.I cried out. What did you say? Ten.  I said.  Good girl.

She unhooked me and told me to take my time getting up.  She held my arm and helped me get off the bench.  I started to go sit down in the chair, but then I thought better of that.  She laughed,  Yeah, no sitting for you right now.  I laughed.  I felt high.  It was euphoric.  She said, you’re pretty tough, L.  I laughed.  Well, I feel a little proud, I said.  She smiled.  I am way fucking horny now, I said.  She laughed.  That happens, she said.  But no sex, I said.  Nope, she said. 

Then she stepped towards me and took me by the waist.  No sex, she said.  Then she softly kissed me, sticking her tongue in my mouth.  She tasted minty.  Her lips were so soft.  I reached up to touch her breasts.  I looked at her to make sure it was ok. She smiled. They were soft, too.  So squishy.  I wanted to squeeze them, but they were tucked tight into the bustier.  

Your breasts are amazing, I said.  She reached up and pinched my nipples, yours, too, hon, Jesus, look at those perky tits.  Then she reached down with one hand and squeezed my vagina.  She squeezed harder.  She moved my body towards her so I was leaning on her.  My head on her shoulder.  She started rubbing my clit hard.  She knew the exact spot to hit over and over.  Then she kissed me while she was squeezing my vagina and rubbing my clit.  I moaned into her mouth.  That’s right, baby.  Come for me.  I had the most amazing orgasm.  My legs felt weak.  I could barely stand up.  She let me rest my body weight on her while I was coming.  Holy fuck.  She is good.  

She kissed me again, deeply with her tongue.  You’re such a cutie L.  Amazing ass.  All those squats at the gym, I said.  We both smiled.  She smacked me hard on my ass.

I’ll let you get dressed, she said.  OK I said.  It took me a while to remember where I’d set my clothes.  Even longer to actually put them on my body.  She had a big glass of cold water for me on the table. I think I drank the whole thing in one gulp.  

Once I was dressed, I opened the door to see if she was there. She was.  She was standing right by the door still in her outfit.  You’re gonna want to drink a lot of water today, hon, she said..  Just like after a massage I laughed.  Just like a massage she said.  For freaks. I said.  We laughed.  

Um, do you do pegging, I asked?  Of course, she smiled.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...