Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Favor for a Neighbor

     I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a package so I didn't bother to put my shirt or pants on before I threw open the door.  It was the cute blonde who lived next door.  Oh, hi, I said, sorry, slightly embarrassed I was wearing just my boxers.  Oh my gosh, did I wake you up? She asked. I'm so sorry, she said.  Not at all, I said, and I closed the door partially and grabbed a t-shirt and jeans from my bedroom.  Hey, sorry about that, I wasn't expecting company, I said.  

    I live next door, she said and pointed.  Yeah, I know, I said, I'm E.  L, she said, and we sort of waved at each other, and we both laughed.  It had been 9 very long months since the start of the global pandemic, and everyone was still shy of touching or getting too close.  I've actually had the vaccine, she said with great enthusiasm.  I was in a clinical trial, she said.  Oh, cool, I said, me, too, I mean I've had the vaccine.  She looked surprised.  I'm a paramedic, and they just started giving them to us at my station last week, I said.  Well, I've just had the first one, I said.  Wow, she said, you're a paramedic, my hero.  I kind of chuckled, just my job, I said.  

    So, is everything ok? I asked.  Oh, yeah, she said.  She ran her hand through her hair.  She had blonde wavy hair past her shoulders, and it was blowing in front of her face a bit.  She was wearing this tight little sweater and those yoga pants I always saw her in.  Those pants accentuated her perky ass, and that sweater showed off her curves on top.  She leaned against the wall next to the front door.  Um, I have a favor to ask, she said.  She paused.  It's kind of a weird favor, she said and paused again.  Like pretty fucking weird, she said.  And you can totally say no, and forget I ever opened my mouth, or that you opened the door, she said.  Ah, do you need some help with a leaky faucet or something? I smiled.  No, she chuckled, and it's not borrowing a cup of sugar either.  

    I was curious.  It's been a long 9 months, right? She said.  We both took a big deep breath and smiled at each other's relief.  Understatement, I said.  Well, she stammered, I've been alone, just like everyone else.  She kept pausing between every few words.  Yeah, I said.  And I've been really needing this, she paused again, this thing, really badly.  And it's something I can't do for myself, she said.  I was curious, but I was getting kind of impatient for her to get to the point.  Yeah, I said.  I think she could tell I was getting a bit annoyed, so she blurted out, would you spank me?

    I think I looked kind of stunned.  She looked mortified.  No, I said, to reassure her, I mean, yes, I said, sure, it's fine.  I'd be glad to.  I laughed out loud.  I've just never been asked that the first time meeting someone, I said still chuckling.  She was blushing bright pink.  I smiled, it's cool, I said.  I've admired your, I paused, physique, not wanting to sound like a creep, since I moved in.  You mean my ass? She asked.  I smiled, yeah.  Hey, come in, I said.

    Would you like some coffee? I asked.  I'm good, she said.  I love your house, she said.  Very tidy, she looked around more, and masculine, she said. Ah, thanks, I said, simple bachelor pad.  I'm gone for 48 hours at a time, then I come back for 72 hours. Oh good, she said.  You mean the gone 48 or here 72? I asked.  No, she said, I was worried you might have a girlfriend I'd never seen before hidden somewhere in here.  Nope, just me, and the cat, I said.  That's Fred, I said.  Aw, she said, what a lover, she said, as he nuzzled up to her leg.  

    So, um, she said.  I guess now she was getting impatient with the small talk, should we do it here, or you're bedroom, or do you have a dungeon in the basement? She asked.  I laughed.  Well, did you want to try any toys or just the basic hand spanking kind of thing?  I asked.  Her face lit up.  You have, she paused, toys?  I laughed, yeah, well, I've been into it since puberty pretty much.  She looked more relieved and even more eager.  Me, too, she said, well, way before puberty, I think.  I chuckled.

    Let's go into my bedroom, I said.  I opened the drawer that had my entire collection of "toys" from over the years.  Her face lit up again.  Pick your poison, I said.  She immediately grabbed the hardwood hairbrush. It was much more a paddle than a hairbrush, and I'd only ever used it as a paddle, but I think the brush part was supposed to be pretty nice.  Then she pulled out the leather loop.  She looked up at me, then down at my waist.  I had on jeans with my leather work belt in them.  My belt was thick and wide, and well-worn.  Could you use that? She asked.  I smiled, implying she was talking about my cock, which was starting to bulge out of these fucking jeans.  Why the fuck did I put on these jeans?  I'm going to pop open the zipper, I thought. They suddenly felt way too tight. Her face turned bright red. I mean your belt, she said.  Sure, I said, it's pretty intense though, tough guy and all.  She looked serious and said, I have a safe word, and I really need this.  I mean, really, she said. You got it, I said, smiling like she'd asked me to borrow my truck.

    Should we stay in here, or do you have somewhere else in mind, she asked?  Well, if it doesn't make you uncomfortable, how about in here? I asked.  She looked around the room.  I have a big chair/small sofa with arms I've draped a few ladies over, but I didn't mention those ladies to her.  How about that chair? She asked.  Good idea, I said.  She pulled off her sweater over her head.  She had a short tank top underneath, and her tummy peeked out at the bottom.  She giggled.  

    I like a tight hold, she said.  I mean, I'll try not to squirm, but could you keep me from getting away? She asked.  Yeah, I said, as I walked over to the chair.  Do you want to go in my lap or over the arm of the chair? I asked.  Can I lie down over your knee? She asked.  Sure, I said, and she timidly knelt to my side then laid down placing her ass up and right on my lap. She was also right on top of my cock, which was getting harder looking at her ass in those fucking yoga pants.

    You have a pretty fucking cute ass, I said.  She giggled.  Can you start with your belt?  She asked.  Uh, yeah, I said, then started to say, but you'll have to, but she had already gone back to kneeling beside me before I could ask her to move so I could take it off.  I took off my belt and looped it in my hand.  Before I even got comfortable again, there she was with that ass in the air in the middle of my lap.  I laughed.  So, your safe word? I asked.  She answered, how about just red, yellow, green?  Sure, I said.  And right now, I need this so badly, let's just say I'm 100% green, she said.  Bright green.  Soon to be bright red, right?  I said.  She didn’t even chuckle.  Just laid there perfectly still, it seemed like every muscle in her body was tense with anticipation.

    So, pants on? I asked.  She took a deep breath, for now, she said.  I got the belt in a firm grip in my left hand.  Oh my gosh, she asked, are you left-handed?  I'm so sorry, I didn't even think.  She started talking really fast.  I was so excited for this to happen, she said.  Yeah, I'm a southpaw, I chucked.  OK, she said with relief.  

    The first blow was louder than I thought it would be.  Smack.  Mm, she said.  I started out at an even, but fairly slow pace and kept the blows coming.  She moaned a bit louder.  Still green? I asked.  She nodded, mmhm.  She sounded like she was in pure ecstasy. But can you keep me still? She asked.  Hold me down?  She asked again.  I put my forearm on top of her lower back to pin her in place.  I started hitting her harder and faster.  She moaned louder, now with pleasure and pain.  Would you pull my pants down? She asked.  

    I carefully pulled those skin-tight yoga pants down without pulling off her panties.  She had on some very skimpy hot pink panties, and her ass was almost as pink.  Her ass was so tight, and the panties covered a strip down the middle, but I saw everything I needed to enjoy myself.  I chuckled.  She started to get up, are you turned off, she asked?  Quite the opposite, I said as I pushed her back down onto my lap.  You are even hotter out of these pants than you are in them, I said.  I pulled her pants down to her ankles, and she settled in.  Do you want more of the belt? I asked.  Could you try the hairbrush? She asked.  Sure, I said, but let me know your color.  Mm-hm, she nodded.  Green, she purred.

    I figured this would sting, so I didn't go quite as hard as I had worked up to with the belt.  She moaned and squirmed a bit.  I wasn't going to ask for her color again.  It was up to her to tell me if it was too much.  I started in harder with the brush, focusing on the bottom of her ass right where the top of her legs started.  She moaned louder and took in a deep breath.  Yes, she whispered.  Please, she said, more, more.  I kept at her with the hairbrush,  hitting her upper thighs, her pussy.  Her ass was bright red and my cock was rock hard.  I figured she could feel it on her belly by now.  

    Your ass looks like it's on fire, young lady, I said.  Thank you, she whispered.  I had been spanking her for maybe 30 minutes.  Have you had enough? I asked.  Do you have to go somewhere, she suddenly seemed panicked, like she was keeping me from something important. I'm so sorry, I didn't even ask if you were busy, she said.  I laughed, not at all, I just wondered if you were, um, satisfied, I said.  Would you try the loop, she paused, please?  I chuckled.  Sure, I said.  I've been told this has quite a sting, I said.  Please, she said, with determination and insatiety.

    I reached over to the table and set down the hairbrush and grabbed the loop.  I hit her right at the bottom of her ass and the top of her legs.  She flinched.  She sucked in a breath through her teeth.  Yes, she said.  I saw the red welt pop up where the loop had hit, then I hit her again.  She flinched again.  Hold me down, please, she begged.  I held her with my right arm then clamped both her legs between mine.  I hit her again and again. She moaned and started to cry out.  Color, I asked.  Green? She said almost as a question. I grabbed the top of her panties and pulled them down. She parted her legs a bit so I could see her very smooth cunt.  I am wanted to put my fingers in what I imagined would be her very wet pussy. But instead I keep the blows coming.  I wanted to pick her up and fuck her then but felt like I should oblige her entirely first. 

    Please, she said, yellow.  I kept hitting her, and she spread her legs apart further and pushed her ass higher in the air.  I could hear her starting to cry, but I waited for her to tell me to stop.  She put her arms on the ground and pushed herself up.  Red she said and grabbed my shoulders so she could straddle me.  She buried her face in the crook of my neck.  I held her and smelled her hair.  She smelled so amazing.  I took a big breath in through my nose.  She was trying to calm herself down with big deep breaths until our breathing finally synced. 

    She started kissing my neck.  Is this ok? She asked.  I grabbed the back of her hair and moved her head to face me.  Then I moved my hands to the sides of her face and stuck my tongue deep in her mouth. She moaned.  I tugged on her hair while keeping her mouth glued to mine. We couldn't devour each other quickly or deeply enough.  I grabbed her ass and scooped her up.  She wrapped her legs around me like a spider monkey.  I chuckled but didn't stop kissing her.  I threw her on my bed and then launched myself on top of her.  You are very fucking sexy, I said.  She smiled.

    She sat up and started to unbutton my pants.  Is this ok? She said.  Shit, you have got to stop asking me that, I said.  If this was not ok, I would not have spent the past hour with your ass in my lap, beating the shit out of you.  I realized I sounded pissed, so I smiled, and said, yes baby, it is more than ok.  She looked embarrassed, but smiled and got back to her mission of taking out my cock.  It shot out over the top of my boxers.  I was so fucking hard.  She pulled down my jeans and put my cock deep in her mouth.  I grabbed the back of her head, pulling her hair, and pushing my cock deeper into her mouth.  We both moaned, both from relief and pleasure that this was really happening   I was afraid I was going to come in her mouth, so I pulled out and grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over onto her hands and knees.  I could see that smooth pussy begging me to fuck. I grabbed a condom out of my nightstand.  She turned to look back and grin at me, sticking her ass and pussy out for me to admire.  

    I rammed into her and she purred and cried out in pleasure.  She felt so warm and wet and so tight.  I put my left hand on her shoulder so I could keep her still while I thrust into her and put my other hand on the front of her hip.  Jesus, you feel good, neighbor, I said.  Thank you, she managed to say, breathless.  I pounded into her so hard and so fast like I couldn’t get any deeper I to her. She moaned yes yes, E.   She was starting to orgasm.  I was, too.  I'm going to come, I said.  Me, too, she said.  We both made some type of I voluntary cry of pleasure and relief and exhaustion.  I came inside her and collapsed on top of her,  She gasped in delight and exhaustion. Fuck, I exhaled.  You are very fucking sexy, neighbor.  She smiled.  

    We laid next to each other for a while, savoring the satisfaction we had both been longing for.  Thank you she said, smiling at me, neighbor, then she laughed. My pleasure, I said.  Then I chuckled.  Literally, my pleasure, I said again.  She giggled.  When you answered the door with your shirt off and just your boxers, I knew I'd made the right decision coming over here, she said.  Ha! I laughed.  When I saw you unloading the groceries with your ass sticking out the back of your car, I knew you'd made the right decision too.  We both laughed.  So, I can ask another favor some time, she said.  I smacked her ass and said, I'd be pissed if you asked any other neighbor.  She laughed.  Oh, well, the guy that lives on the other side of me wasn't home this morning.  I smacked her ass again, this time harder. She yelped.  Joke!  I was joking, she said.  We rolled around each other and kissed.  Glad you answered the door, she said.  Really glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...