Thursday, September 10, 2020

Unexpected

     I had been asleep for an hour or two when I woke up to R grabbing my ankles and pulling me to the foot of the bed. I had been sleeping on my tummy, and I wasn’t in deep sleep, but I was still kind of groggy. Before I knew what was happening, he had both my ankles cuffed tightly, and I was attached to the bed frame face-down. Neither of us said anything, but I yawned and stretched and had a big smile on my face for something I knew was coming. 
     He grabbed my hips and pulled them up and back so my ass was in the air. He quickly stuffed a pillow under my tummy to keep my ass up, and so I couldn’t wiggle away. He came up behind me on his knees on the bed and pulled my panties up into a wedgie and held me there. I was glad I chose the panties I did. They were tight, blue lace and cut high in the back. I could almost hear him smiling. I was already so wet.  
     I propped myself up on my hands. He pulled my shirt off over my head and reached around to squeeze my breasts. He squeezed them, pushing them together, then pinched my nipples inside my bra, letting my breasts spill out over the top. He had my bra unhooked and off within a few seconds. I could feel his skin on my back and on the back of my thighs. He was already undressed. 
     He grabbed my breasts again and squeezed my nipples, hard. I moaned. I could feel his rock hard cock against the bottom of my ass. 
   My hair was in a braid and he jerked my head up to whisper in my ear, pausing after each word, you are so fucking hot. I smiled as he pulled harder on my hair with one hand and squeezed one of my breasts and my nipple with the other. 
     He pulled my panties up tight into a wedgie again and moved around beside me.  He kept one hand on my braid, keeping my head back.  He pushed my upper body down, holding me in place.  There was no way I could move. 
     He spanked me with his other hand.  He spanked me hard. Much harder than a warmup. I moaned. I had been wanting a spanking so badly. I wanted it harder and faster, and he gave it to me just that way without my saying a word. Every part of my ass lit up. Hot. It felt so good and hurt so much. 
   I was starting to flinch away with each swat, I couldn’t help it, but I didn’t want him to stop. He didn’t stop. He hit me harder, spanking my clit, my inner thighs, and my favorite spot where my ass and my upper thighs meet. I had to bury my face in the pillow to keep from making too much noise crying out. 
   He stopped for a moment, which was a partial relief but partial disappointment. I heard him getting something out of his drawer. I wanted to see what it was, but bedroom was dark. I was so overwhelmed by the intensity of everything I didn’t think I could move. And I couldn’t have seen what it was even if I’d turned around. 
     I was still on my knees with my arms stretched out in front of me, holding on to the bed frame, so wet with anticipation of what could come next. 
      I didn’t need to see it. I felt a sharp sting on my ass. It was the wooden hairbrush. Fuck, it hurt. It was a big brush, solid wood. That brush was probably the most stingy implement we had.  I remember when he bought it for me. He had the cutest, most devilish grin when I brought it home.  This was only the second time he had used it on me. 
     I kept my face buried in the pillow crying out with each stroke. I didn’t want him to stop, but I couldn’t help but flinch away every time, starting with the first stroke of the hairbrush. He didn’t ease up on the intensity at all, holding me in place when I tried to move away. 
     Then he stopped for just a moment and yanked my braid to pull my head up to look at my face. I had my eyes closed, but I slowly opened them. He looked at me barely raising his eyebrows, but an almost expressionless face and said, L?  He had no sympathy or emotion in his eyes, and he didn’t say anything else, but I knew what he was asking. I have a safe word, but he wanted to check in since I had been trying to get away from the spanking but he had been holding me down.  I couldn’t come up with any words, so I just nodded and looked at him in a way I hoped he heard, please don’t stop, I thought. He knew exactly what  I meant.  
    He spanked me with the hairbrush for a few more minutes, hitting every spot on my ass which was completely on fire.  It was a new level of pain. When he stopped, I was relieved. I can usually take more, but not that night. It was my limit, and now I wanted him to fuck me so badly. Please, I whispered. 
     He came up behind me and grabbed my hips. He rammed into me so fast and so easily. I was very wet. He held me by the hips so he could slam into me each time. He was rock hard, and he felt so good. So deep and so fast. I kept my hips pushed back to take all of him. I had already had at least two orgasms when he came inside me. He collapsed on top of me and we laid there panting until we were both almost asleep. 
    When he climbed off and unlocked my ankles, he helped me off the bed.  We both smiled when we looked at each other, and we both said ‘fuck’ at the same time. We laughed and hugged each other until we crawled back in bed.  He fell asleep first because within a minute or two he was snoring. I think I fell asleep smiling. Fuck. 


1 comment:

Favor for a Neighbor

      I had just woken up from 10 hours of amazing deep sleep after a 48-hour shift. I heard a knock on my front door.  I assumed it was a p...